The journey of a teacher begins when he himself is a student, keeping these facts in mind we are organizing a National Workshop on “Global Trends in Medical Education Technology” “Live local,think global” this new slogan made the universe as global village.
“Students look taller than the teachers ; because they are standing on the shoulders of the teachers’’So the strengths of medical services are supported by the sound foundation of medical teachers. Journey of a teacher begins when he himself is a student, keeping these facts in mind.We are organizing National Workshop on “Global Trends in Medical Education Technology” “Live local,think global” this new slogan made the universe as global village.For this reason, our upcoming doctors and medical teachers would need to adapt in all fields of practice, i.e. diagnostics, therapeutics and medical education.D.Y.Patil University, Kolhapur and Departments of Basic Medical Sciences, have been always instrumental in the filed of medical education and research. This time the Department of Physiology in collaboration with Department of Anatomy is coming with the concept of “Global Trends in Medical Education Technolog” (GLOBMET-2012) opening new horizons for the medical teachers and students. This course would certainly open up many of the untouched areas of “Medical Education technology”. Experienced faculty will advise us “How to teach medicine”. We the members of organizing committee are looking forward for the active participation in this academic event and a warm hospitality of our university.
- Technique of ideal lecture
- Learning Process
- Communication skills
- Teaching learning media
- Microteaching , Pedagogy & Andragogy
- Teaching learning methods for low achievers
- Problem based learning
- Evaluation Techniques-OSPE & OSCE
- Skills & importance of feedback
- Formulation of ideal Multiple Choice Questions
- P.G.Dissertation : Generation of medical Knowledge through research
- Principal & guidelines for post graduate education & recent trends in clinical practice
- Emerging challeges in medical education & research
- Evidence based medicine in clinical practice