For programme dates
visit the website
North Carolina State University
The specialisation in Health Professions Education is designed for health care professionals who plan, design, and deliver patient education, continuing education, or instruction in health-related professional programs.
he degree offers content designed to enhance an individual's ability to plan, deliver, and evaluate health-related education and training. The program is based on a reflective practice approach, offering practitioners opportunities to critically integrate their professional experience with adult education knowledge and practice skills.
The department considers the following factors in determining the admission of an applicant to the program:
• Personal Statement. In the Graduate School online admissions form please state goals in alignment with the doctoral program including leadership and scholarship.
• Past Academic Performance. Minimum undergraduate Grade Point Average of 3.0 in major. Minimum graduate Grade Point Average of 3.0.
• Graduate Record Examination (GRE). Include the Verbal, the Quantitative and the Analytical writing (a score at or above the 50th percentile is preferred).
• Current Resume or Curriculum Vitae. Include evidence of potential to contribute to the advancement of the field. A separate field is provided in the online application.
• Letters of Reference. Three references using the Graduate School online admissions form are required as part of the application process.
Please visit the website for more details by following the link below.