Jun 13, 2021
Jun 18, 2021
June 13 – 18, 2021 | Deadline to apply: February 1, 2021
Our course will be highly interactive, utilizing multiple discussion management strategies to enhance the learning environment so as to be consistent with the Harvard Macy teaching culture.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
• Recognize the impact external forces (eg. the COVID-19 pandemic and post pandemic recovery) can have on health care delivery and education and harness these forces as opportunities for innovation.
• Anticipate the disruptive innovations likely to impact health care delivery and intertwined educational programs in the future, including disruptive technologies.
• Use design thinking and design processes to identify and meet needs of target populations.
• Identify local relevance of international trends in healthcare education and resources as well as accreditation.
• Assess an institution’s structure, processes, culture, and readiness for change.
• Identify and develop leadership styles that foster systemic educational and clinical innovation.