Oct 12, 2021
Jun 07, 2022
University of Toronto, Temerty Faculty of Medicine, Toronto, Canada (Virtual)
CPD Foundations is a webinar-based certificate program designed for professionals working in medical education who are interested in learning how to build effective and successful continuing professional development programs.
Participants will focus on issues commonly experienced in the design, development and implementation of continuing health education. The program is ideal for healthcare professionals, health education administrators and managers, continuing education leaders and directors, industry partners and communications companies.
Upon completion of the program participants will be able to:
• Create effective CPD initiatives based on best practices in the field;
• Gain competency in all areas of program planning and management;
• Understand and utilize curriculum design models to establish goals, objectives and outcome measures for their programs;
• Learn how to achieve high quality and bias free/balanced CPD program;
• Identify future trends in CPD and build better programs to improve healthcare outcomes.
Complete program details and registration information can be reviewed at the link below.