The International Conference on Residency Education (ICRE) is the world’s largest conference devoted exclusively to advancing residency education where they will feature six plenaries, 21 learning tracks, more than 60 workshops and approximately 200 poster and paper presentations.
Take advantage of early bird rates for ICRE 2019
Online registration for the 2019 International Conference on Residency Education (ICRE) is now open. ICRE is the world's largest conference devoted exclusively to advancing residency education.
Take advantage of the early bird rates. Register for ICRE today
Each year, ICRE draws more than 1,500 attendees from around the world. These include medical educators, residents/trainees, program directors, policy makers and academics.
The 2019 conference is in Ottawa, Canada, from September 26-28, 2019.
ICRE 2019: a can’t-miss event with an exciting program
• The 2019 program will challenge you by exploring the theme “Diversity in Residency Education: Learning in a World of Differences.”
• Don’t miss inspiring plenary panels, lectures and live simulation experiences from renowned international medical educators and leaders. Keynote speakers include Dr. Lisa Richardson and Dr. Quinn Capers.
• Join colleagues for thought-provoking discussions on implementing quality care, physician health and wellness, competency-based medical education, empowering women in medicine and other practical topics.
• ICRE features 21 learning tracks, 60+ workshops and about 200 poster/paper sessions. Examine the latest advancements and innovations in residency training all in one place.
• The 5th International Conference on Faculty Development in the Health Professions, which will bring together international faculty development leaders and educators in the health sciences to share best practices and current research in faculty development. This pre-ICRE event will take place September 23-25.
Learn more at www.royalcollege.ca/icre