Check our social media platforms for regular updates
AMEE is forming a new Special Interest Group (SIG) of health educators interested in optimizing educational programming in patient safety (PS) and quality improvement (QI).
The SIG will provide a forum for discussions, masterclasses, and webinars on topics such as:
• Essential concepts in PS and QI educational programming
• Identifying barriers and solutions for engaging learners in PS and QI
• Assessing learning in PS and QI
• Building a non-punitive culture for reporting and analyzing PS events and near misses
• Other topics (to be determined)
We are currently in the process of organizing the group and are seeking member volunteers at a variety of levels:
• Attending webinars, workshops, and discussion groups
• Developing and presenting various educational offerings
• Leading the future directions of the group
Please follow the link to let us know your level of interest.
Copyright© 2014 AMEE
MedEdWorld, 12 Airlie Place, Dundee, DD1 4HJ, Scotland, UK
T: +44 (0) 1382 381995
E: [email protected]
The Association for Medical Education in Europe (AMEE)
is a registered Scottish Charity no: SC031618
This site uses some essential, unobtrusive cookies.