MedEdWorld and AMEE membership includes FREE access to MedEdWorld
webinars. As a member you can attend as many MedEdWorld Webinars as you wish. However, please remember to register for webinars at least 24 hours in advance.
Registered user and visitors to the site are also invited to attend MedEdWorld webinars for £25 per webinar.
To register for a webinar:
1. Log in. (For your AMEE membership to be recognised you must log in using your AMEE username and password).
If you are not an AMEE or MedEdWorld member and have not registered on the website please register before continuing to the next step - Click here to register. Please note: MedEdWorld individual membership provides free access to all MedEdWorld webinars for £25 per year.
2. Select “Webinars” from the left hand navigation menu.
3. View the list of webinars. Note: The broadcast times listed for the webinars are local times in the UK where MedEdWorld is headquartered (BST or GMT depending on the time of year).
4. Select the webinar/s of interest. Click the blue “Purchase this webinar” button located under the webinar title.
If you are a MedEdWorld individual member or a current AMEE member this button will read “Purchase for £0”. If it does not check you are logged in. AMEE members should log in with their AMEE username and password for their AMEE membership to be recognised.
5. Click “Proceed” until you are advised that you order has been confirmed. If you are a Registered User you will be prompted to make a payment.
6. Once confirmed an email will be dispatched to your registered email address confirming your webinar registration.
Please note for some webinars the purchase button may not yet be available, these webinars will open for registration shortly.
The MedEdWorld Administrator will email you access information one week prior to each webinar. Please ensure that you have the latest version of Adobe Flash Player on the computer you will join the webinar from. This is essential to avoid technical difficulties. To check your version of Adobe Flash Player visit http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html.
In the unlikely event of technical issues contact email@example.com
To participate in the webinars you will need a good internet connection and a headset or speakers. A microphone and a webcam are optional.